Thursday, October 14, 2010

Self Analysis

Hello!!! Welcome to my Anatomy Self Analysis!!!!!! =)
     It's incredible how fast the first quarter has passed by and I have learned so much regarding histology, tissues, homeostasis, the organization of the body, and much more. After sitting through slides and slides of notes, I think that it has really paid off when it comes to my understanding of all the various topics we have discussed. In the beginning I struggled to post blogs about the concepts I was understanding, however now I have become a PRO! I finally understand when and how to post my learning's in order to show you what a great teacher you are and what a great learner I am! The feedback that you provide us with is one attribute that I really do enjoy because it gives me a better understanding on what I should work on or fix. I've found that although I struggled with homeostasis a lot, I now have a good concept of what it is all about. I now am able to tell when something is showing a positive or negative feedback, and I can easily discuss how homeostasis works and some of the side-effects it causes, such as sweating and shivering.
Although I have become pretty familiar with many of the topics we have discussed, one thing I still struggle with are the different types of tissues. I have recently made flashcards regarding the different types of epithelial tissues. I hope to keep referring back to them in order to achieve a better understanding of them. Tissues compose much of the human body, and I can only imagine how many more times they will show up again throughout the year. So all I can really do is keep studying and working hard to memorize the majority of these tissues, and I plan to have a great understanding of just about everything I possible can, in order to earn that A that I have been striving for!

WISH MY LUCK!!! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment